The product is in the nature of superior Savings Bank Account with added value propositions to high value resident customers. The product is available at Metro and Urban centres
- Auto / Reverse Sweep with flexibility in threshold and Sweep out amount : Auto transfer of funds exceeding Rs.50000/- to short deposit with a minimum of Rs. 10000/- for 181 days and auto retransfer to the account from short deposit, in case funds are required in the Super Savings Bank account in multiple of Rs. 1000/- to bring you higher interest with high liquidity
- No charges for issuance of Demand Drafts (drawn on Indian branches) / Banker's Cheques to meet personal needs of the customers.
- Free collection of outstation cheques drawn in favour of a/c holder.
- Auto Sweep/Reverse Sweep w.e.f. 01/12/2016:
- First Sweep out for Rs 10,000 will happen only when account balance reaches Rs 60,000.
- Upon customer’s request ,the threshold amount of Rs 50,000/- can be increased preferably in multiples of Rs 1,000 ( e.g. Rs 51,000, Rs 52,000,and so on) .
- If customer desires, the Sweep out amount of Rs 10,000/- can be increased in multiples of Rs 10,000 (e.g. Rs 20,000, Rs 30,000 and so on).
- Sweep will be carried out every Monday (at the end of the day)
- Immediate credit of outstation cheques up to Rs.25,000/-.
- Quarterly payment of interest.
- Safe Deposit Lockers on priority basis (subject to availability).
- Free Debit Card.
- Free offering of ANY BRANCH BANKING.
- 25% discount on minimum annual custody/maintenance charges for Demat account opened in the name of SSB a/c holders.
- Free standing instructions.
- Free unlimited cheque book facility.
- Welcome Kit containing cheque book, pass book, product details, phone numbers of the branches of the city.
- Free transfer of account to any of the Bank's branches (offering this product) at depositor's request.
- Provision for nomination.
- Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) is Rs.20000/- to be maintained
- Levy of Rs. 1000/- (exclusive of Service Tax) per quarter for not maintaining minimum quarterly average balance (QAB).
- Closure of an a/c before 12 months, will attract a service charge of Rs. 500/-.
- Documents required:
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- An introduction as per Bank's norms
You can see below links also