For those individuals who prefer to travel more conservatively or to get to their destinations faster, a two-wheeler is as much a boon as it is to a car owner. With newer models coming out each year, the options available to the customer are both attractive as well as convenient.
Bank of Baroda's Two-Wheeler Loan make it possible to purchase a two-wheeler and pay back in easy monthly instalments, thereby reducing the burden of a one-time payment.
All resident Indians, salaried, professionals, self-employed, businessmen and farmers can apply for this loan.
Terms & Conditions
- Finance for a minimum of Rs. 5000 and a maximum of Rs. 1 Lakh (or five times of the monthly income, whichever is less) can be availed of through the loan.
- Margin of 10% on loan amount.
- The loan amount can be repaid in maximum 60 months from the date of disbursement of loan.
- As a security, the vehicle to be purchased out of the loan is to be hypothecated to the bank.
- For loan exceeding Rs. 50000, a third party guarantee and / other securities like NSC, Share certificates, etc or a mortgage of property owned.
- The vehicle will have to be insured with the bank's clause.
RATE OF INTEREST: (CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT INTEREST RATES).
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan