Baroda Traders Loan to Commission Agents (Arthias)
The Baroda Trader Loan to Commission Agents (Arthias) facility for Commission Agents/Arthias, engaged in Retail Trade, who undertake responsibility of realization of debtors.
- To meet working capital requirement of Commission Agents/Arthias, engaged in Retail Trade, who undertake responsibility of realization of debtors
Nature of facility :
Terms & Conditions :
- Commission agents/ Arthias (functioning in markets/ mandies) who are engaged in trade activities on commission basis and enjoying good reputation in the market with Two years of experience in the line of their business activity (i.e. extending credit to farmers, for supplying of inputs as also for buying the output from the individual farmers/SHGs/JLFs).
- They should be registered with the Market Committee and possess a valid license issued by the Authorised government agencies.
Loan limits :
- Rs. 100 Lacs for Rural/Semi Urban/ Urban Branches
- Rs. 200 Lacs for Metro Branches
- 40% on realizable market value of immovable property.
- 10% on Bank's own Fixed Deposits.
- 15% on face value of NSCs, Govt. Bonds, surrender value of LIC policies.
- Tangible collateral Securities in the form of mortgage of land (not agricultural land) and building is acceptable as security
- National Savings Certificates, Government Bonds, our Bank's Term Deposits, Assignment of Life Insurance Policies, standing in the name of the borrower/proprietor/partner/director are acceptable as security.
RATE OF INTEREST: (CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT INTEREST RATES)
PROCESSING CHARGES: (CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
> Home Loan
> Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
> Home Improvement Loan
> Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
> Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
> Mortgage Loan
> Advance Against Securities
> Education Loan
> Career Development Loan
> Car Loan
> Two Wheeler Loan
> Car Loan to NRI/PIO
> Loan to Doctors
> Traders Loan
> Personal Loan
> Loan for financing Individuals for subscription to Public Issues /IPO
> Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
> Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> Baroda Traders Loan Against the Security of Gold Ornaments /Jewellries (At Urban & Metro Centres)
> BarodaBaroda Additional Assured Advance (AAA) (Resident / NRIs /PIOs)
> Baroda Traders Gold Card Scheme
> Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
> Baroda Premium Personal Loan