The ĎBank of Baroda Canvas Competitioní is a pan-India drawing competition open to students across the country. Students can participate through:
a) Participating School
b) Direct Participation
- Participating School
1. A student can participate through his / her school only if the respective school has invited Bank of Baroda to conduct competition activity in the school.
2. Bank of Baroda shall provide such schools with Drawing Sheets. Participating students may obtain the Drawing Sheet from the School Office.
3. Students may carry the Drawing Sheet home for executing their work of art.
4. Students should submit their finished work as on the dates directed by the school authorities.
- Direct Participation
1. Students of schools (where there is no participation from their school) who wish to participate in the competition may send entries directly to the nearest Bank of Baroda branch.
2. Students with direct participation should use A3 size (42 cm x 29.7 cm) plain white drawing sheet only.
Please see the image of Bank of Baroda Canvas Competition Drawing Sheet by Click here.
3. On the left hand side of the drawing sheet, the participating student should fill in the following contact details:
Studentís Name, School/City, Class/Section, Date of Birth, Fatherís/Motherís/Guardianís Name, Address, Contact/Mobile No., Email
4. At the bottom of the contact details panel, the Parent/Guardian should sign an agreement stating Ė I have read, and agree to the Terms and Conditions applicable to Bank of Baroda Canvas Competition.
Students will have to submit their finished work of art at their nearest Bank of Baroda branch.
To locate your nearest Bank of Baroda branch, click here