Baroda Vidyasthali Loan is a special scheme for financing Educational Institutions.
- Small Enterprises (Manufacturing Sector) including artisans, village and cottage industrial units and Micro Enterprises in Small Enterprises Sector, and
- Micro/Small (Service Sector) Enterprises engaged in industrial activities only.
- Fixed capital investment and / or working capital requirement.
Type Of Facility
Amount of Loan
Upto Rs. 100/- Lakhs.
- Nil in case of composite loan upto Rs. 25,000/-.
- 15% - 25% in case of composite loans above Rs. 25000/- and upto Rs. 100/- Lakhs.
- Charge on assets created out of loan amount and other collateral securities as determined on the merits of each case.
- Minimum 3 years and maximum of 10 years (which can be extended), with initial holiday of 12 months to 18 months.
You can see below links also