Bank of Baroda provides a facility, to receive payment online from any debit/credit card, called ‘Baroda e-Gateway’ (Internet Payment Gateway), which is a safe, secure and trusted payment solution for e-Commerce/online business.
Baroda e-Gateway is ideal for Schools and Colleges for Fee Collection, Travel agents, Merchants who wish to sell online products / services, Associations to receive subscriptions from their members, Govt. & Semi-Government offices, Municipal Corporations, Electricity Boards and other Utility Payment Services companies to collect dues/payments from consumers etc. (Many of these businesses have already enrolled with us and are using Baroda e-Gateway platform successfully)
- Bank has technology infrastructure, which links the client’s website with its Payment Gateway (Fully Owned & Managed by Bank of Baroda), along with necessary security and close integration with banking system.
- Bank has implemented latest industry standard security viz. Verified by Visa, Master Card Secure Code - two factor authentication, 128 bit SSL, continuous monitoring of server for vulnerability etc. for the safety of cardholder, merchant and bank.
- Cards affiliated to VISA / Master Card are eligible to make payment irrespective of the card issuing banks.
- Merchant’s bank account is credited with payment amount (in INR) on subsequent working day (or as per agreed terms). For foreign currency transaction, fund is usually settled in 3 working days on receipt of proceeds to bank.
- Quick and easy Integration process, complete process including documentation takes 3-4 days with co-operation from merchant’s technical team.
- Reports (MIS) available at Merchant’s end to view and print reports of payments received with full details(as per normal industry requirement).
- Regular updates in software to improve its efficiency, speed and updations as per changing industry norms.
- Our prices are one of the best in the industry with low transaction fee and initial investments.
- Bank will provide software for secured transmission of card information and payment confirmation between Merchant’s website and Payment Gateway.
- Banks Team will co-ordinate with the merchant’s technical team for software configuration, end to end testing etc.
- Merchant’s team can view transactions made through the website and generate relevant reports at their end without any support from branch/bank’s teams.
- Merchant will be required to sign an agreement which includes agreed fee structure, settlement methodology, data non disclosure/confidentiality terms etc. towards enrolment.
- Appropriate KYC and company details/documentation required.
Frequently Asked Questions on Baroda E-Gateway Click here
For enquiry please, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to
Business Development Team (e-Business)
7th Floor Baroda Sun Tower,
C-34, G-Block,Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East) Mumbai - 400 051