Baroda TravelEasy Card - It is a prepaid International currency card, designed to make your international travel a worth of memorable experience. The card is safer, secure and convenient to carry as compared to currency & traveler's cheques.Baroda TravelEasy card ensures that your time is best utilized in your pleasure or Business trip instead of wasting your time for money changers or encashing your travelers cheque.
Baroda TravelEasy card is available at 150 + authorized foreign exchange branches in India. The card can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs as well as for making purchases at any of the 25 million merchant's outlets worldwide displaying the VISA sign.
- Baroda TravelEasy card is available in US Dollars (USD), Euros, Sterling Pound (GBP)
- Card is issued for minimum amount of US$ 200/- or its equivalent foreign currency. Maximum load amount is as per FEMA guidelines issued from time to time.
- It is a reloadable card & valid for a period of three years from the date of issue or the date printed on the card, whichever is earlier.
- ATM withdrawal is permitted, which accepts VISA card outside India; card can also be used to make purchases at merchant outlets & online stores.
- No worry of exchange rates fluctuations, as card is issued in foreign currency.
- Competitively priced (almost best in the business)
- Card not valid for use in India, Nepal & Bhutan.
- Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) of VISA available to all cardholders.
- Baroda TravelEasy Card can be issued to Resident Indians travelling abroad could be a customer or non-customer of Bank of Baroda. For purchase of card, regular KYC is required along with passport copy & visa copy as specified with purpose of travel in application form.
- Cardholder can check available balance and/or transaction details online through https://bobprepaid.enstage.com/prepaid/cms/customer/index.jsp
- For any assistance & information related to your travel easy card call our 24X7 customer service number (+91-80) 43428177.
Explore a new
The feeling of visiting a new place is priceless,especially when it’s an international location
Limit varies with the purpose of traveling as per regulations of the Reserve Bank of India and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
Limits of Baroda TravelEasy Card depending upon user type (Fema guidelines)
||For Holidays or personal visit
||$10,000/- or equivalent foreign currency per Financial Year
||Application Form, Form A2, Passport Copy, VISA copy and Self Declaration
||USD $25,000/- equivalent foreign currency per Trip
||Application Form , Form A2, Passport Copy, VISA Copy and Declaration from the 1/2sponsor Company stating that the employee is going abroad on business with details of places of stay
||Studies Abroad - For students pursuing studies abroad
||USD $100,000/- or equivalent foreign currency per academic year
||Application Form, Form A2 , Passport Copy, VISA copy and Self Declaration about admission to University and Course or Discipline to be pursued.
||Medical Treatment - For people who are traveling abroad for treatment
||USD $100,000/- or equivalent foreign currency per Year
||Application Form, Form A2, Passport Copy, VISA copy and Self Declaration on decease and treatment to be taken with name of hospital if any.
Eligibility, limit and / or documentation may vary based on prevailing guidelines.
For Prepaid Gift Cards Inquire
You can see below links also