In our quest to provide state of the art payment solution, we present a unique proposition from our prepaid program – Baroda Reloadable Card. A card which is convenient to meet your requirement of cash withdrawal, purchases at stores as well as online shopping at any Visa outlet across the country. It is available in INR currency and can be reloaded multiple number of times. This makes it perfect to dole out recurring overheads like pocket money, travel/meal allowance, daily/monthly wage etc.
- This EMV chip card variant is issued in Indian Rupees with minimum amount of Rs.100/- and maximum amount of Rs. 50,000/- in multiple of Re. 1/-.
- Activation within 24 hours of purchase
- Cards are valid for maximum period of 36 months from the date of issuance or date of expiry mentioned on card, whichever is earlier.
- The card can also be reloaded multiple number of times (within the maximum limit).
- Fully compliant with KYC, AML/CFT requirements as per RBI guidelines.
- Cash withdrawal at ATM is allowed.
- Usable at Visa card accepting merchant outlets/websites across the country.
- No balance transfer from one card to another is permissible.
- SMS alert facility shall be made available to notify activation, expiry, etc.
- Cardholder will have access to 24x7 Customer Care team as well as secured online portal for viewing their card balance and transaction details.
- Transaction alerts will be sent for all transactions.
Applicable fee: (including applicable GST)
||Annual maintenance Fee (Re-load)
||Replacement Card Fee in case of lost/stolen/ damaged/expired card (Post age extra)
||ATM Withdrawal Fee
||ATM Balance enquiry Fee
You can see below links also